Here are a few tips to help you sell better by reaching out to more potential buyers!
- Take beautiful photos of your items. Beautifully taken photos matter! Take your photos against a white background to make your items really stand out. Simple, clean and neat photos garner the most appeal!
- Give your items good names and list them in the correct category. Buyer are constantly searching for items to buy and also to inspire them as they browse around. Get your items to show up in searches by giving them good titles – provide the brand, description of your items, condition of the item, etc. Avoid naming your listings with titles like “dress”, or even “black dress” for that matter. It may take a longer time to name the items, but you will get to sell them off faster.
- Set realistic prices. There are many great deals out there offered on Mudah.my, so don’t set an unrealistically high price or below! Do a quick check first by searching for similar items on Mudah and seeing how others are pricing them.
- Share your listings. Share your advertisement and listing updates on Facebook and Twitter! Your friends are the most likely group of people to support you – both by following your account and also purchasing your items. After all, they should already trust you enough to shop from you, and it might just give you guys that little push you need to meet up already! :)
- Get your items featured on the marketplace! Our Curation Team actively combs through the marketplace to feature awesome sellers every week, and if your listing suits a themed collection for the week, you might just get featured! Check out how you can get featured on the marketplace!
How do I deliver an item to a buyer?
Mudah.my is primarily a platform to allow buyers and sellers to connect through buying and selling, we provide the opportunity for both our buyers and sellers to come to an agreement as to which delivery method would be most suitable for both parties!
As such, the method of delivery will be decided upon by willing buyers and willing sellers themselves. The following are a few suggested methods to deliver an item:
- Meet-up to deal
- Registered mail
- Normal mail