To manage the saved searches you have created, you will first need to login to your account. For Private Users, you will be able to do this on all four platforms (Web, Mobile Web, Android, and iOS) but for PRO Niaga only on desktop.
Web-Browser and Mobile Site
To remove a saved search, simply follow the steps below:
- Login in to your Mudah Account
- On the web, select "Saved Search" from the header
- On Mobile site, select "Saved Search" after clicking the profile icon on the header
- Click on the delete button to remove any saved search that is no longer relevant.
Mobile App - Android & IOS (Private User ONLY)
To remove a saved search, simply perform the following on your Mudah Appa:
- Login into your Mudah Account
- Select the menu using the hamburger on the top left
- Select "My Saved Search"
- Hold the saved search and delete for a single saved search OR Select multiple saved search to be deleted by clicking on trash icon OR delete all.